The Red Snapper Restaurant
A restaurant that brings together gourmet delicacies from across the globe. As the accelerated pace of the world today has brought cultures and nations closer, our chefs toil with wok and ladle, skewer and coal to stir up with authenticity, the intrinsic flavours of gourmet favorites. Whether it is olive oil from Italy, oyster sauce from the Orient, or simply fresh snapper from the Andaman Sea, we take great care to ensure that our ingredients are the choicest and the best that money can buy. That is why you will leave satisfied, only to return once again.
The Red Snapper is known across Havelock for its fine quality dining at a resonable price. We would like to offer you a selection of the delicious culinary creations you will find awaiting you: please note that there are vegetarian options not mentioned here
- Bengali Fish Fry - fish steak marinated in chilli and garlic, wrapped in a banana leaf and simmered until tender
- Coconut Prawn Curry - fresh white prawns simmered in coconut milk, generously spiced with cumin, turmeric & garam masala
- Moughlai Murg Tikka Masala - tender cubes of chicken breast marinated in yogurt and spices, cooked over charoal, simmered in a sweet and spicy gravy
- Fish Tikka - a tandoori favourite
- Ohn-No Nga Kyaw Hin (Burmese Garlic Fish) - fresh trevally in a sweet & spicy roasted garlic sauce with steamed rice
- Red Thai Chicken Curry - a fragrant curry made with coconut milk and Thai spice mix
- Fillet of Red Snapper - pan-fried snapper in a lemon, butter & herb sauce served with potatoes & salad
- Salsa di Tonno - homemade pasta with fresh tuna, garlic & tomato
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Lemon Cheese Cake
The Clownfish Café
Located next to our Andaman Bubbles Diveshop, our café provides snacks & full meals in addition to speciality coffee, fresh juices and tea.
Fat Martin’s South Indian Corner
Fast becoming a cult favourite, Fat Martin’s offers yummy vegetarian South Indian fast food such as Masala dosa, idly & sambar along with other of the Chef’s creations. Entrance located near Dolphin Resort at the south end of The Wild Orchid property.
The Emerald Gecko Bar
The watering hole of Havelock - the place where reptiles congregate to quench their thirst. Here you will find the meanest margaritas, the classiest martinis and good old rock & roll. At The Emerald Gecko you can shed your inhibitions like reptilian skin - feel tropical - feel wicked.